Plain & Colourwashed Labels
There are many reasons why customers require plain labels, but the majority are for use in either thermal transfer or thermal direct printers. We can produce labels compatible with all of the major printer manufacturers including Brother, Datamax, Toshiba and Zebra.
Whichever industry, whether logistics, pharmaceutical, food production or automotive, we have a wealth of experience and can offer you the perfect solution for your needs.
- Comprehensive selection of stock cutters
- Thermal direct paper or standard paper options.
- Reel size and core size to suit your requirements.
- Optional back sensor bar on backing paper.
Listed below are common options which meet the majority of customers’ requirements. If you have an enquiry for a combination not listed, please ring to discuss
- Paper options include semi gloss, vellum, fluorescent and direct thermal
- Synthetic options include PP (white & clear), PE (white & clear), TYVEK® & high gloss metallic silver
- Adhesive options include peelable, permanent, extra permanent, freeze, deep freeze, hot melt
- Protective finishes include gloss / satin / matt UV varnish (including thermal transfer), gloss / matt laminate
- Liner materials include glassine, kraft, PET